In honor of our 30th Anniversary publishing Back In THE BRONX, for a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are giving away a host of freebies along with ANY subscription order! Click the Subscriptions Tab up top or go to https://backinthebronx.com/product/subscriptions/ to sign up for our nostalgic quarterly magazine, and receive the following:
1) 30th Anniversary Issue of “Back In THE BRONX”
2) Digital Copy of the Jahn’s 1963 Menu
3) “A View from the Stoop”: 3-hour documentary on The Bronx
4) Centennial (100th) Issue of “Back In THE BRONX”
5) A free picture of YOUR Bronx Building as it looked in the ~1940s
6) BUY ONE GET ONE— Get a FREE Subscription for a Friend when you Subscribe!
THE BRONX: THE WAY IT WAS IS COMING TO A VENUE NEAR YOU!
Steve Samtur, editor and publisher of Back In THE BRONX magazine for 24 years and author of three books on The Bronx, is coming to a venue near YOU with his 90-minute PowerPoint presentation, consisting of over 450 vintage photos, vintage videos, and dozens of Bronx celebrity interviews (Regis Philbin, Chazz Palminteri, Robert Klein, Rita Moreno, and many more)!
Engage your community Connect to news, events and information you care about.
Back In THE BRONX
Scarsdale, NY 10583
Phone:914-592-1647 Fax: 914-725-2620 Contact: Steve Samtur
About Back in THE BRONX
Back In THE BRONX is about growing up in a moment in history that was so unique, only those that experienced it could possibly understand what those days were like. Back in THE BRONX magazine is designed to rekindle a very special brand of happy memories for you to enjoy.